– All visitors must check in at the temp table.
– All visitors will be screened using standardized questions.
– All visitors will be screened for temperature. Any visitor with a temperature equal to or greater than 100.4 or COVID-19 symptoms will not be permitted in the facility, unless for medical care.
– Visitors will be required to wear face coverings while inside the facility.
– No visitors are permitted under the age of 18 unless they are parents of hospitalized children.
– Two parents/guardians will be allowed to stay with hospitalized children under 8 years old.
– Clergy will be allowed to briefly visit hospitalized patients at any time.
– Temp table staff will call the unit to confirm that visitation is okay.
IN-PATIENT (Med/Surg and ICU)
– No Visitation
IN-PATIENT (OB and PEDS)
– One support person (without symptoms) will be allowed for a labor patient or
– This person must stay the entire time and may not come and go from the building.
– No other visitor will be permitted.
OUT-PATIENT (Lab, Radiology, ER, RT, PT, Specialty Clinic, OR)
– NO visitor/companion allowed unless a care giver is required to assist them.
– Family members or friends will not be permitted to wait in lobbies or common areas, including any/all areas of the hospital/entity—lobbies, waiting areas, common spaces, chapels, cafeteria, and/or any other area within the care location.
– Please plan accordingly if you are receiving a ride to your procedure.
COVID-19 confirmed cases or COVID-19 Patients Under Investigation
– No Visitation Allowed
Exceptions to these restrictions may be made in specific circumstances (including end-of-life care; patients with disabilities (which is defined by the ADA as a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities, a person who has a history or record of such an impairment, or a person who is perceived by others as having such an impairment) who require help with the provision of medical or behavioral health care, activities of daily living, speaking for the patient or keeping the patient safe, and/or with prior approval.