Kansas State at Oklahoma odds, picks and best bets
The Kansas State Wildcats (0-1) will take on the Oklahoma Sooners (1-0) Saturday at Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium in Norman for a noon ET kickoff. We analyze the Kansas State at Oklahoma college football betting odds and lines, with picks and best bets.
Oklahoma is ranked third in the Amway Coaches Poll.
Kansas State at Oklahoma: Betting odds and lines
- Money line : Oklahoma -3334 / Kansas State +1200
- Against the spread/ATS : Oklahoma -27.5 (-110) / Kansas State +27.5 (-110)
- Over/Under : 60.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Kansas State at Oklahoma: Three things to know
- Oklahoma QB Spencer Rattler was nearly flawless in his first-ever start, completing 14-17 passes for 290 yards and 4 touchdowns.
- Kansas State QB Skylar Thompson was impressive against Arkansas State, completing 17-29 passes for 259 yards and 2 TDs. The senior quarterback from Independence, MO finished the game with a QBR of 71.2.
- Replacing CeeDee Lamb, Oklahoma WR Charleston Rambo caught four passes for 80 yards and two touchdowns in the Sooners' first game. Look for him to be Rattler's favorite target in the passing game in this contest.
Kansas State at Oklahoma: Odds, betting lines and picks
Oklahoma 49, Kansas State 14
Money line (ML)
The Sooners (-3334) are huge money line favorites over Kansas State (+1200) Saturday afternoon and for good reason. The Sooners have won 16-straight games at home and have beaten Kansas State in four of their last five meetings.
The Sooners have championship aspirations while Kansas State is still trying to rebuild its program. The odds just aren't good enough here to take the Sooners, so PASS on the money line in favor of the point spread.
New to sports betting? A $10 bet on Oklahoma to win would return a profit of just $0.30.
Against the spread (ATS)
OKLAHOMA -27.5 (-110) is a four-score favorite over Kansas State in this Big 12 contest. The Sooners failed to cover the spread in four of their last five games against Big 12 opponents, but with this line being relatively low considering their offense, expect this one to get out of hand quickly.
Kansas State couldn't even beat Arkansas State a few weeks ago as the Wildcats allowed 35 points.
Look for the Sooners to take control of this game early and for them to cover the 27.5-point spread.
The total for this Big 12 matchup is set at 60.5 points, which feels too low for any game featuring Lincoln Riley and the Oklahoma offense. In their first game of the season, the Sooners scored an easy 48 points without much resistance against Missouri State.
If Kansas State can score a few touchdowns, this game will hit the OVER 60.5 (-110) with ease. Don't rule out the possibility Oklahoma scores 61 or more itself as the Sooners have arguably the best offense in college football.
- Three biggest storylines ahead of Oklahoma-Kansas State (Sooners Wire)
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage.